DIY LASH EXTENSION KIT
LASHES BY STAZ
DIY LASH EXTENSION KIT
The perfect kit created for YOU including everything you need for luxurious lash extensions! Do it yourself lash extensions, that last up to 7-10 days!
Water resistant, sleep proof and damage free lashes!
What it includes:
- This kit comes with two perfectly designed segmented lash styles to suit all eye shapes and are reusable for multiple uses. Style 1 is a natural, whispy lash and Style 2 is a cat eye, fluffy lash. You can also mix and match according to your preference!
- Bond: A micro mascara wand to gently brush through your lash hairs, applying the bond for the first step. (5ml)
- Sealant: A micro mascara wand to gently brush through the lash hairs after the lash application to seal everything in place and create a non-stick coat. (5ml)
- Remover: DAMAGE FREE instant removing liquid to gently remove your lashes. Avoid applying the removing liquid directly onto the bands of the lash segments (4ml)
- Tweezers: Soft black matte metal tweezers for easy application.
Any lashes can be used for this kit! Or pair it with our individual lashes (coming soon).
How to use: (<- click me)
1. Cleanse and curl your lashes, leaving them completely dry and clean.
2. Apply the bond and brush through your lashes, starting from 1-2mm away from your lash line, underneath your upper lashes. Wait 30 seconds and apply again.
3. Cut and adjust the lash bands according to your eye shape and preference. Ensure any excess glue on the lash is removed.
4. Gently place each segment of the lash underneath your upper lashes 1-2mm away from your lash line and continue from outer corner to inner corner (or other way around if you're comfortable).
5. Clamp all the lashes together with the tweezers provided, once you're satisfied with the placement.
6. Apply the sealant by brushing through your lashes. If the lashes feel a bit sticky, apply a bit of sealant on clean fingers and touch up any sticky areas.
How to remove: (<- click me)
1. Apply the remover wand on top of our upper lashes and gently rotate for a few seconds.
2. Gently pull each lash segment.
3. Rinse your eyes under warm water then apply coconut oil and our eyelash serum for extra care.
4. Clean each lash segment immediately with warm water and Q-tips and let to dry for next application.
PRO TIPS - Brush bond through lash hairs from 1-2mm away from root to 3/4 of your lash hairs for longer lasting wear! (Shown in red areas in image below). Clamp lashes with fingertips for a stronger bond (optional)and clamp lashes daily for stronger hold. Avoid any soaps or liquids other than water! Don’t wet lashes within 24 hours of applying. If a lash is getting loose, simply reapply bond, wait 30 seconds, clamp and then seal! Once the lashes are removed, the lash segments are very delicate therefore extra care when cleaning them is required.
Bond: Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua, CI77266
Sealant: Water, Acrylates/Rthylhexyl, Acrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethenol/Ethylhexyl, Glycerin, Octanol/ethyl glycerol.
Remover: Cyclopentasilpxane, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane.
Ensure you patch test before use and wait 24 hours to see if you have a reaction. If you get a reaction, immediately stop using.
Prices in Australian dollars! Change currencies in menu bar! $119.95AUD = $87USD (+ FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)